Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer Fun Time: Forest Tate Fraser Show

Evan and I are playing a free show this Saturday, August 16. It's the last installment of the CJSW Radio Summer Concert Series at Olympic Plaza.

It's supposed to be 30 degrees tomorrow. I can't wait to play these songs in the outdoors. As I was writing some of them, I thought they were best suited for a summertime evening. Not a dark rock club. The sun is going to start setting near the end of our set. The Summer of Enjoyment continues.

We'll be playing two new songs, and the Daniel Johnston cover of True Love Will Find You in the End.

Thanks to CJSW (the only radio station in town that supports local music in meaningful ways) for inviting me to play!

Honeybear (7:00)
Forest Tate Fraser (7:45)
Clinton St. John (8:30)
Kris Ellestad (9:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment